MUPPY AND GERTRUDE

Thursday, November 23, 2006






Happy Thanksgiving everyone... As i previously posted, i have pictures from today at my grandmother's house. it went really well... Well.... 2 things actually.... My sister, Chloe, couldn't make it because she was sick, therefore Tilly, my sister's Westie, also could not attend. Also, Muppy was a tad bit jittery in my mom's (new to Muppy) car- so when we got to Torrance she threw up a little.... But after that she was fine and dandy. They really had a good time with my grandmother (she LOVES them so) and all the rest of my relatives, and my grandmother's dog, Wellington the Maltese, whom we threw a tea party for a few weeks ago for his birthday. I got the both of them new dresses for the occasion and of course it was ridiculously adorable- and i think they had fun eating the random things i am sure my relatives decided to feed them, as well as getting to explore a new house and reuniting with Wellington. I am really happy because the other night i went out with my pal Lauren and her teacup Chihuahua Zoe, to get the girls their dresses for today, and Muppy really bonded with her (Zoe). Today she did splendidly with Wellington... THIS means a lot to me since before we got Gertrude my hubby and i didn't do such a good job of socializing her to other dogs, so to see her act in a friendly way with dogs other than Gerti was wonderful. The trip to the pet store was like torture for Gerti because she had to remain in her bag, since she doesnt get her last round of shots until next week (yaay!) and there were so many other dogs there that she just wanted to get rowdy with. i felt bad for her.... Today made up for it though. anyway, thats all i have to say for now. will probably post more about the babies later this week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home