MUPPY AND GERTRUDE

Wednesday, July 11, 2007





Today is here! And you know what today is? My little pug baby's FIRST birthday! One year ago today she came in to this world, born to change the world! TURN THE BLOG WORLD ON ITS EAR!! Well, maybe not quite yet, but she has definitely improved my, Steve and Muppy's lives for the better! This week I was scheduled to be in training in sunny Pasadena, Ca, where there happens to be a Three Dog Bakery, which I heard a lot about about from Shelby's blog. So, I picked up some treats for Gertrude's birthday (and for Muppy's second birthday, which is on the 25th) and also a nice new elephant, because she loves her other smaller elephant, which we bought for her the day we got her. Among some of the CUTE snacks i got for the girls, there was a little lady-bug like cookie which i had to get for Gerti, as it is called a pug-bug, as well as some cute star cookies that were for Muppy so she wouldn't feel left out. Let me tell you, Gerti fell in love with that elephant the second I took it out of the bag, and seriously scarfed the ginormous pug-bug cookie. Muppy definitely seemed to enjoy the little star cookie too. I am so pleased that we (My friend and co-worker Janine who i carpooled to training with) went over there today on break! Definitely worth the look on my little birthday girl's face:). I will update more later, but i had to post some photos from the day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Samanthers said...

I LOVE 3 Dog Bakery. I used to take my boy there all the time. It's too much fun!

Mark and I have a little surprise for you on Wendsday...hee hee!

8:00 PM  
Blogger muppyandgertismom said...

aaagh- don't tell me that! you guys coming out is seriously enough to make the dogs freak- how exciting. muppy's b-day is preview night of le comic-con. we are going to do something special for her too though....

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home