MUPPY AND GERTRUDE

Tuesday, July 17, 2007





Hello everybody. Nothing too huge has been going on-I have been trying to take the dogs out for more walkies to wear them out a bit and give them more exercise (although they aren't really flabby or anything...). Yesterday was my day off so I met up with my friend Courtney for coffee at this hoity toity place near where we live called the Lakes. I have been there a few times with Muppy and Gertrude, and they seem to like it- sit in the shade and human-watch. Yesterday was particularly hot in Southern California where we live, so there was more sitting than walking, but it was still pleasant. Today I went back to work and saw a couple of REALLY cute Westies, one of which my co-worker might adopt. I love seeing puppies in the bank- it always brightens my day. And it just so happens i had my camera on me! So, those random cute white pups are them- not even named yet! Makes me miss Gerti and Muppy's cousin, Tilly.... sigh. Will report more later- Muppy's birthday is next week, on what happens to be preview night of the biggest dorkfest of the year in San Diego.... comic-con.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya and Kena said...

Hi Muppy and Gertrude! You two are so cute! And those westies were really cute too, we agree with you! You guys have a great page!
Come visit us sometime! :)
See ya!
Maya and Kena

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home