MUPPY AND GERTRUDE

Tuesday, October 16, 2007





OKAY- right off the bat I apologize for not having updated in 30 million years. There has been some insane busy-ness in out household, what with Halloween and other holidays coming up. I have been working furiously on costumes for myself, my husband, and the ladies. Hopefully all that hard work and neglect of the blog will be worth the cuteness i hope to post later on in the month once Halloween rolls around. I have not been able to snap any particularly entertain photos of Muppy lately, but I have some pretty dern cute ones of Gertrude. The ones of her in a pile of laundry are just that- she was really comfortable there while I was getting ready for work one morning and I had to snap a couple of shots of her from far away and close-up. Delightful. The other sets of shots are of Gertrude being scared by Steve's R2D2 toy thingie that is voice activated. That thing freaks her out to no end. Thats it- we are alive and well, just buuuuuusy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home